Diploma in Supply Chain Management
In today’s world of globalization of economies increased competitive pressure and heightened customer expectations, emerging technologies have had a profound effect on the way the organizations conduct their business. Organizations have to focus on supply chain process integration to bring efficiency, cost effectiveness, productivity in business process to add value to their customers services and offering to gain a competitive advantage. The competition today is not between individual organizations but is between their supply chains. CILT Pakistan sensing the need of the business in Pakistan especially those organizations in Logistics / Supply Chain Management launched a Diploma Course in Supply Chain Management in conjunction with Burraq Associates at KPT Staff College, B – 59, Lalazar near Bahria Complex – II, Karachi. 18th Batch of the course is due to start in January, 2014. We would like to highlight the following features of Supply Chain Management Course:-
- The course will be conducted as an evening program from 1800 to 2100 hours, two times a week on Monday and Wednesday. Duration of the course is three months.
- The Faculty is foreign qualified, experienced and trained with proper aptitude for teaching.
- Instead of merely lecturing by the faculty active participation by the students is encouraged.
- Each student gets a complete set of course material.
- State of the art training facilities in safe and air-conditioned environment.
- Previous courses’ graduates represented
- Pakistan International Airlines,
- Pakistan Air Force,
- Civil Aviation Authority,
- Port Qasim Authority,
- Karachi Port Trust,
- Pakistan National Shipping Corporation,
- Agility Logistics,
- National Logistics Cell,
- TAQ Logistics,
- Dynamic Logistics,
- DHL Express & Logistics,
- TCS Logistics, Sirius Logistics Pakistan,
- Rousch (Pakistan) Power Ltd,
- Pakistan Oilfields Limited,
- Pakistan Petroleum Limited,
- Hinopak Motors Limited,
- Sigma Motors,
- Atlas Engineering Ltd,
- KASB Bank,
- NED University,
- Karachi University,
- DP World,
- Hilton Pharma,
- Brooks Pharmaceutical,
- Colgate Palmolive Pakistan,
- Abbott Laboratories,
- Pfizer Laboratories,
- Getz Pharma (Pvt) Ltd,
- Gul Ahmed Textile,
- Younus Textile, General Freight,
- Deugro Projects & Logistics, Pakistan Army etc.
- Eligibility for the subject course is B.A / B.Sc / B.Com / BBA + MS Office.
- This course is very useful for persons working supervising capacity in any Logistics / Transport / Supply Chain organization. The course is equally beneficial to those who want to make their career in Logistics / Supply Chain Management. This profession is highly demanded by large business concerns in Pakistan and abroad.
The diploma consists of six modules divided into two parts (Part – I and II). Subjects for all the six modules are enclosed as Appendix ‘A’. Registration fee for the full course is Rs. 28,900/-. The classes will start on Monday 19th Jan, 2014.
Twenty to Twenty Five (20 – 25) participants will be admitted for the diploma on first come first served basis.
Registration Form attached as Appendix ‘B’ duly completed be sent to CILT Pakistan’s office along with a crossed cheque / pay order / bank draft drawn on Chartered Institute of TR (Account # 0728-100-9479-2, UBL Airport Branch, Karachi) latest by 7th January, 2014 at the following address:-
Chartered Institute of Logistics & Transport Pakistan
CILT House: 2 / B, Block – 6, Scheme # 36
Gulistan-e-Jauhar, Near Mausmiat Office
Tel: 021-34224334, Mob: 0321-8956386 – 0311-1606386
Email: email@example.com Web: www.ciltpak.com