Diploma in Logistics & Transport
In the recent past the Logistics Management has gained recognition as one of the important business functions and a tool for developing competitiveness. Logistics is, therefore, of paramount importance to any organization, which delivers products or services to its customers. Effective and efficient physical movement of the products will give an edge to the company over its competitors. Logistics is one of the major enablers of growth of trade and commerce activity in a country. The scope of logistics ranges from the management of material procurement and manufacturing to the delivery of finished products to its ultimate customers / consumers.
CILT (Pakistan) sensing this need of business organizations in Pakistan is launching a Diploma Course in Logistics & Transport in collaboration with Burraq Associates Management Consultants at KPT Staff College, Lalazar, Karachi in the month of January, 2014.
The Course is due to start on Tuesday 21st January, 2014 at KPT Staff College, Lalazar, near Bahria Complex – II, Karachi. Following are the salient features of the Course:
- The Course will be conducted as an Evening Program from 1800 to 2100 hours, two times a week on Tuesday and Thursday. Duration of the course is three months.
- The Faculty is Qualified, Experienced and Trained.
- Each student gets a complete set of Course Material.
- State of the Art Training Facilities in safe and air-conditioned environment at KPT Staff College, Lalazar, Karachi.
- Multinationals and National Organizations like Pakistan International Airlines, Pakistan Air Force, Civil Aviation Authority, Port Qasim Authority, Karachi Port Trust, Pakistan National Shipping Corporation, Agility Logistics, National Logistics Cell, TAQ Logistics, Dynamic Logistics, DHL Express & Logistics, TCS Logistics, Sirius Logistics Pakistan, KESC, Rousch (Pakistan) Power Ltd, Pakistan Oilfields Limited, Pakistan Petroleum Limited, Pakistan State Oil, Hinopak Motors Limited, Sigma Motors, Atlas Engineering Ltd, KASB Bank, NED University, Karachi Universit1y, DP World, Hilton Pharma, Brooks Pharmaceutical, Colgate Palmolive Pakistan, Abbott Laboratories, Pfizer Laboratories, Getz Pharma (Pvt) Ltd, Gul Ahmed Textile, Younus Textile, General Freight, Deugro Projects & Logistics, Pakistan Army etc sponsor CILT Courses.
- Eligibility for the subject course is B.A. / B.Sc. / B.Com. / BBA / B.E, etc.
- This Course is very useful for persons working in supervisory capacity in any Logistics / Transport organization. The Course is equally beneficial to those who want to make their career in Logistics and Transport Management. This profession is highly demanded by large business concerns in Pakistan and abroad.
- The diploma consists of six modules divided into two parts (Part – I and II). Subjects for all the six modules are enclosed as Appendix ‘A’. Registration fee for the full course is Rs. 28,000/-. The classes will start on Tuesday 21st January, 2014.
- Twenty to Twenty Five (20-25) participants will be admitted for the Diploma Course on first come first served basis.
- The Diploma Course consists of Six Modules. Subjects for all the six modules are enclosed as Appendix ‘A’. Registration Form attached as Appendix ‘B’ duly completed be sent to CILT Pakistan’s office along with a crossed cheque / pay order / bank draft drawn on CILT Pakistan (Account # 0728-100-9479-2, UBL Airport Branch, Karachi) latest by 7th January, 2013 at the following address:-
Chartered Institute of Logistics & Transport Pakistan
2 / B, Block – 6, Scheme # 36
Near Mausmiat Office
Tel: 021-34224334, Mob: 0321-8956386 – 0311-1606386
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Web: www.ciltpak.com